Mobile Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this Mobile Program, so please read them carefully.
Your use of any aspect of the Program will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Program. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the Program by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
Your failure to follow these terms and conditions may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Program, without notice, in addition to our other remedies.
We also reserve the right to discontinue the Program, or change the content or formatting of the Program, at any time without notice to you, and to require the immediate cessation of any specific use of the Program.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to all mobile text messages you initiate from our website to your cell phone. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- You agree that the cell phone number you enter in the Program is registered in your name, and that you will not initiate messages to the cell phone of any other person or entity.
- You shall have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the Program available. You shall provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Program, including, but not limited to, a mobile hand set or other mobile access device that is in working order and suitable for use, as determined in our sole discretion, in connection with the Program.
- You agree not to modify the format or branding of the content provided in the Program ("Content"), or to add any materials, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to such Content. The Content is owned by us, our affiliates or licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download and use the Content on a designated compatible mobile device, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not reproduce, modify, perform, transfer, distribute, sell, create derivative works of or otherwise use or make available the Content or the Program except as expressly provided for in this Agreement.
- We provide the Program "as is" and shall not be held liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.