While scrabbling to get backstage at the Ferragamo show yesterday, we accidentally fell backward into Mario Testino’s arms, a tumble that made us feel like we were in one of his legendary action shots. After he’d managed to push us off—nicely, of course—he gave us his show feedback: “The day suits were my favorite,” he said.
- Dressing for Fame: Penny Lovell Talks Working With Taylor Schilling, Sex and the City‘s Lasting Influence, and More
- Editor Obsessions: Rainbow’s Cheap Fashion Thrills
- Summer Fridays: Out of Office With ArtBinder App Founder Alexandra Chemla
- Through Cédric’s Eyes: Devon Aoki in Jeremy Scott
- The Jungle Book Gets the Hollywood Treatment, a Reason to Toast to Kate Moss’ Breast, and More of the News You Missed Today
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more