Bee Shaffer is almost as much of a front-row fixture as her mother, Anna Wintour. But the Columbia University student, who’s already been a columnist for London’s Daily Telegraph, is only now reaching the milestone age of 21. The friends-and-family party is this weekend, at her mother’s country house near Mastic, Long Island. Many happy returns, Bee.
- The Problem With Google’s Driverless Car, Downton Abbey‘s Strange Underwear Rules, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Dressing for Fame: Penny Lovell Talks Working With Taylor Schilling, Sex and the City‘s Lasting Influence, and More
- Editor Obsessions: Rainbow’s Cheap Fashion Thrills
- Summer Fridays: Out of Office With ArtBinder App Founder Alexandra Chemla
- Through Cédric’s Eyes: Devon Aoki in Jeremy Scott
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more