a day in the life of: iekeliene stange, model-------
Wednesday, September 24
I ended up being a little rushed in the morning—I was walking in the Gucci show—so to be honest this outfit was more of a quick decision than something really thought-out. And I had some important appointments, so I had to keep it simple (some Italians get slightly shocked by my color explosions). It’s a Phillip Lim dress with an Erin Fetherston top and a vintage sparkly waistcoat.
Thursday, September 25
I’m really into flowery dresses at the moment. I love finding vintage items with interesting fabrics and patterns that show a little history. I had to go to the airport today—a last-minute job in London, so no more Milan shows for me—and wanted to wear something comfortable and easy. I guess it’s very “hippie traveler.” It’s a vintage dress with a waistcoat I dug out of my dressing-up box from when I was little, with some beads and a necklace I made myself.
- Lynn Yaeger and Yoox.com’s Rare Discovery Is a Vintage Addict’s Kryptonite
- Tim Coppens, Liya Kebede, and More Join the CFDA
- Editor Obsessions: Heather Huey’s Rhinestone-Embellished Bunny Ears
- From Lanvin to Saint Laurent, Fashion Can’t Get Enough of Edie Campbell
- 10 Things We Learned About Kanye West From His GQ Interview
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more