it’s official: chinatown is NYC’s next shopping frontier-------
If you haven’t already gotten the memo, shopping in Soho and the West Village is passé. Skip the tourists and the Marc Jacobs theme park and head to Chinatown, although we’re sure you’ve been boutique-ing there already.
Thanks to the lusty predilections of his character in Burn After Reading, George Clooney may have a new product line to endorse: sex toys. Your reasons for wanting to see the movie just increased tenfold, didn’t they?
Barack Obama likes to keep his distance from Hollywood’s PYTs: First the Democratic nominee denied his e-mail relationship with Scarlett, and now he’s (politely) declined Lindsay‘s. offer to help with his campaign. Ooh, snub; but how refreshingly presidential.
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
- Get Inked: 10 Models Show Off Their Tattoos
- Mary Katrantzou Liberates the Letter Sweater
- Kendall on Yesterday’s Last-Name Buzz: “I Can’t Believe It’s Actually Becoming a Story”
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more