victoria beckham, marathon woman?-------
Thrilling in its own right, the news that Victoria Beckham will be joining her husband as the face—err, bod—of Giorgio Armani‘s Emporio Armani underwear campaign is also a coded announcement of Posh’s plan to run the NYC Marathon this weekend. She says she’s been “running regularly” for “about a year,” which we know means “hardcore training.” Pick out your Central Park viewing spot now.
Kate Moss, Justin Timberlake, and Marc Jacobs will co-chair this year’s Costume Institute Gala. Too bad they couldn’t get any big names.
Allure‘s Linda Wells’ low-budget beauty routine involves cheap mascara, but she has a special place in her heart for the kind that vibrates.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more