victoria beckham, marathon woman?-------
Thrilling in its own right, the news that Victoria Beckham will be joining her husband as the face—err, bod—of Giorgio Armani‘s Emporio Armani underwear campaign is also a coded announcement of Posh’s plan to run the NYC Marathon this weekend. She says she’s been “running regularly” for “about a year,” which we know means “hardcore training.” Pick out your Central Park viewing spot now.
Kate Moss, Justin Timberlake, and Marc Jacobs will co-chair this year’s Costume Institute Gala. Too bad they couldn’t get any big names.
Allure‘s Linda Wells’ low-budget beauty routine involves cheap mascara, but she has a special place in her heart for the kind that vibrates.
- The Jungle Book Gets the Hollywood Treatment, a Reason to Toast to Kate Moss’ Breast, and More of the News You Missed Today
- The CFDA Celebrates 20 Years of Philanthropy With Maria Sharapova
- Martha’s Vineyard Essentials
- Gia Coppola on Her Family’s Wine Legacy and the Importance of a Screw-Top Bottle
- EXCLUSIVE: Maybelline New York Partners With Made
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more