And The Winner Is… Narciso!-------
Yes, it was truly an historic night as the First Family-Elect took to the stage at Grant Park all dressed in red-and-black. After several campaign appearances in Thakoon, Michelle Obama chose yet another talented American, Narciso Rodriguez, wearing a dress from Spring 09.
We’re not sure this is what her husband meant by “change,” but for style watchers—not to mention anxious retailers—it will be refreshing to have a First Lady with a progressive sense of fashion.
- 5 Perfect Farewell Summer Cocktails for Labor Day Weekend
- The 15 Looks You Loved Most This Week
- What to Buy This Weekend: Labor Day Designer Steals
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more