Dsquared²’s Dan And Dean’s Best Nights Out In Milan-------
Last season’s Dsquared² show broke with the let’s-get-down-to-business feel that normally pervades Milan fashion week and delivered high drama from start to finish. The audience went into a Mexican wave when the models hit the catwalk; journalists were crushed in the rush to get backstage; applause, cheers, and improvised dancing erupted throughout the show. Chalk it up to Dsquared² creators Dan and Dean Caten. These twins know how to have fun and where to find it—the rest follows. We checked in with the duo on its favorite Milanese hot spots.
Best Restaurant: Tagiura
Home of il bar bello, this local haunt with a beautiful bar is unassuming and laid-back by day, candlelit and reservation-required by night.
Via Tagiura, 5
Best Bar: Bond
The lounge is a place for aperitivos with a little late-night dancing. The weekly Friday night party—”Oh no John!”—is one of the best in town.
Via Pasquale Paoli, 2
Best Club: Divina Disco
Cool and slightly trashy, Divina Disco pumps out revival hits until early morning. See you on the dance floor!
Via Molino delle Armi, 4
- The 15 Stylish Looks You Loved This Week
- Runway to Red Carpet: Emma Watson, Diane Kruger, Nicola Peltz, and More of This Week’s Highlights
- Raf Simons x Ruby Sterling is Coming to a Computer Screen New You
- Editor Obsessions: Sunspel’s New Side Panel T-Shirt
- Model Elettra Wiedemann Rethinks the Word “Foodie”
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more