We heard “Shake That Devil,” by Antony and the Johnsons, twice within two hours today, first at Anne Valérie Hash and then at Kris Van Assche—not really surprising, considering both designers talked about strong silhouettes in a time of economic crisis. We know three is a trend, but the only thing we’ll be really surprised about is if we don’t hear the song (off the EP Another World, released last fall) again before the end of Paris next week. For more on music from the shows, see our Milan runway soundtrack guide.
- The Looks That Should Have Walked the Comic-Con Red Carpet
- At Colorado’s Pot-Themed Wedding, Everybody Raised a Grass
- Editor Obsessions: Moschino’s Irreverent Tee
- Dressing for Fame: Versace, J.Lo, RiRi Gone Rogue, and More Career Tidbits from Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi
- Courtney Love Says Kurt Cobain Biopic Is in the Works
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more