Keep Tweeting, Met Invitees-------
We’ll be live-blogging from our desks as the red-carpet pictures roll in, but in the meantime here’s the 411 from our favorite Twitterers.
Edgy Austrian Iris Strubegger will be making her Costume Institute debut, looking suitably glam in Givenchy couture.
One leggy campaign star we won’t be seeing on the Met red carpet tonight? Heidi Mount, who’s cruising the open road in her home state of Utah.
Katie Lee Joel, for her part, sounds more excited about her post-Met meal than the party itself. We understand she’ll be hitting the red carpet in J. Mendel.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more