August 30 2014

styledotcom In honor of the #USOpen, 19 of the greatest tennis fashion moments: stylem.ag/1rEJAxM pic.twitter.com/zmmoRkICZb

Yea, Nay, Or Eh? SJP Gets In The Mix

Was Sarah Jessica Parker inspired by yesterday’s Alexander McQueen sale on Gilt Groupe? The star of Sex and the City 2 displayed her quirky sartorial sensibility (and enviably toned physique) on the streets of New York today, stepping out to walk her son to school in a McQueen tank top, printed scarf, VBH purse, and gray denim boot-cuts. Wherever she takes style cues from, we think the actress remains one of the true originals in Hollywood. What do you think? Are you excited to see the many looks she will be debuting for the SATC press tour, or do you think she’s become too much of a real-life Carrie Bradshaw?

Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News

Comments

1. kmulvey says:

I personally like it: I think that SJP has a certain originality about her style but she doesn’t go too overboard. She has great pieces and knows how to mix and match.

2. shaylabarbie says:

SJP has a style that is all her own. And only she can pull it off. Simply amazing! ShaylaBarbie.blogspot.com

3. Cut_Sew_ says:

SJP has set herself up where she can pull anything off, love the relaxed approach she did with this Mcqueen top, adorable!

4. juanjobsas says:

simplemente maravillosa!…I mean ..estaba llevando a su hijo a la escuela…no es divino como se viste para una tarea tan cotideana como esa?…I like it ..that’s all

5. mercuryloge says:

the top looks really beautiful, before i saw the hallowed words mcqueen – the rest looks fine with ! \,,/ twitter

6. LeilaSilva says:

I like her classic style and uncomplicated. The way you have the piece is that it shows your personal style.

7. LeilaSilva says:

I like his classic style and uncomplicated. The way you have the piece is that it shows your personal style. Mixing trends and classics is an art.

Leila Silva

8. nhughey says:

I love that she mixes – these patterns are so fresh & eye catching here, makes me forget you mentioned clogs. When she gets too dressy it sometimes looks costumey or uncomfortably tight to me.

Trend Tracking