Chris Robinson Shops Antwerp Modernists, Atlantic Explorers-------
From Esquire‘s recent chat with sharp-dressed Black Crowes front man (and Kate Hudson ex) Chris Robinson:
ESQ: Your dad was a serious garmento, did that have an influence on your look? I mean obviously, the Stones and the Faces had some influence, but what about him growing up?
CR: I mean, I liked clothes; not as much as him, but still. I have a closet full of jackets from Dries Van Noten and…what’s that other company? Magellan?
ESQ: Martin Margiela.
- The Problem With Google’s Driverless Car, Downton Abbey‘s Strange Underwear Rules, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Dressing for Fame: Penny Lovell Talks Working With Taylor Schilling, Sex and the City‘s Lasting Influence, and More
- Editor Obsessions: Rainbow’s Cheap Fashion Thrills
- Summer Fridays: Out of Office With ArtBinder App Founder Alexandra Chemla
- Through Cédric’s Eyes: Devon Aoki in Jeremy Scott
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more