Chris Robinson Shops Antwerp Modernists, Atlantic Explorers-------
From Esquire‘s recent chat with sharp-dressed Black Crowes front man (and Kate Hudson ex) Chris Robinson:
ESQ: Your dad was a serious garmento, did that have an influence on your look? I mean obviously, the Stones and the Faces had some influence, but what about him growing up?
CR: I mean, I liked clothes; not as much as him, but still. I have a closet full of jackets from Dries Van Noten and…what’s that other company? Magellan?
ESQ: Martin Margiela.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more