It’s A Stylist-Eat-Stylist World-------
The world of fashion styling is plenty competitive, but thanks to Theory, that competition is now pretty literal: The label pitted three top stylists (Annabel Tollman and Nylon‘s J Errico and Dani Stahl) against one another in a to-the-finish style-off. Each styled three looks (a shorts look, a jersey look, and a men’s look) using Theory items, all of which are now on view at Theory’s Facebook page; vote for your favorite from now until July 9, and the one with the most votes will get a donation made in his or her name to the charity of his choice. (Tollman is playing for Oxfam America, Errico for the Hetrick-Martin Institute, and Stahl for the Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons.) As an added incentive, cast your vote and you’ll be eligible to win one of three $750 gift cards. Go forth and vote, and may the best stylist win.
Above: Shorts looks (left to right) styled by J Errico, Annabel Tollman, and Dani Stahl.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more