It’s A Stylist-Eat-Stylist World-------
The world of fashion styling is plenty competitive, but thanks to Theory, that competition is now pretty literal: The label pitted three top stylists (Annabel Tollman and Nylon‘s J Errico and Dani Stahl) against one another in a to-the-finish style-off. Each styled three looks (a shorts look, a jersey look, and a men’s look) using Theory items, all of which are now on view at Theory’s Facebook page; vote for your favorite from now until July 9, and the one with the most votes will get a donation made in his or her name to the charity of his choice. (Tollman is playing for Oxfam America, Errico for the Hetrick-Martin Institute, and Stahl for the Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons.) As an added incentive, cast your vote and you’ll be eligible to win one of three $750 gift cards. Go forth and vote, and may the best stylist win.
Above: Shorts looks (left to right) styled by J Errico, Annabel Tollman, and Dani Stahl.
- 5 Perfect Farewell Summer Cocktails for Labor Day Weekend
- The 15 Looks You Loved Most This Week
- What to Buy This Weekend: Labor Day Designer Steals
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more