What Anna, Margherita, Giovanna, -------
And More Wore For Halloween
And you thought the New York fashion crowd went to town with its Halloween costumes. The Italian up-and-comer Francesco Scognamiglio sent us these pics from Friday night’s Hallowood Party at the photographer Giampaolo Sgura’s place in Milan. Anna Della Russo (top)—dressed in homage to Lady Gaga in a latex dress from Scognamiglio’s tenth anniversary collection—we’d recognize anywhere, but we never took Marco Zanini and his sister Miki for basketball lovers (below) or Margherita Missoni for a Simpsons fan (above). Who knows, maybe they aren’t. The theme was “America.” Enjoy, and don’t miss our slideshows of the NYC festivities.
From top, above: Anna Dello Russo and friends; Giovanna Battaglia and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld; Francesco Scognamiglio and Akmal Shaukat; Margherita Missoni; Neil Barrett (center) and friends. Below: Marco and Miki Zanini and friends.
- EXCLUSIVE: Scott Sternberg Spills About Canceling His Spring ’15 Show
- Yohji Yamamoto Makes Us Want to Be a Part of This Soccer Team, Chelsea Handler Goes Out With a Bang, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Claire Goldsmith Keeps It in the Family
- Dressing for Fame: Kemal Harris, Stylist to Robin Wright and Idina Menzel, on Making Sure Her Clients Never Show Up Naked
- Humberto Leon Weighs In on Natasha Lyonne’s Custom OC Emmy Awards Dress
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more