July 30 2014

styledotcom Invest in '60s separates this Fall: stylem.ag/1k5EW8h pic.twitter.com/FUQo486Fae

Are You Ready For Chokers?

It’s time to put away those dangling pendants and dainty chains. For Fall, designers are hot under their collars for fierce, face-framing choker necklaces. Whether they came with door knocker-sized ornaments like Lanvin‘s, Wilma Flintstone-esque pebbled jewels à la Bottega Veneta, or in fetish-y leather as they did at Emanuel Ungaro, it was all about achieving a snug fit that sits atop the collarbone. And chokers aren’t just for the runways. Street-style fixture Taylor Tomasi Hill repped a Masai-inspired number during fashion week, and we spied our industry crush Virginie Mouzat wearing her gold necklet in Moscow.

CLICK FOR A SLIDESHOW, and let us know how chic chokers are in your neck of the woods.

Comments

1. Mysiolina says:

I like it very much. In my parts people are starting to wear chokers, because I make them for half a year. I love to do it, because every one is different. If you are interested, visit aferanaszyjnikowa.blogspot.com

2. vinona says:

I like chokers too. But sometimes it looks a little bit rude.May be it hangs on of image.

3. verdai says:

ok. this page accepts me, but Dior, puke this season and perhaps others, doesnt.
    anyway chokers look good -but feel bad in summer.

4. addbags says:

I won’t be sporting the ones that fit snug around the neck – mainly b/c my neck is too short… As it is with all trends, not every single one is meant to be followed blindly!

5. TheDesignerAngelique says:

I love this look. Its edgy and I will definetely be wearing this look this fall. I wouldn’t suggest this for everyone, probably those who only have slender necks but if you’re bold, go for it. :)

6. stylestalk says:

this is not a new trend, and it’s only been brought back by the reinterest of the royal family as Diana always wore chokers, i will not be following this rehashed idea

7. daisy_tinker says:

CHOKERS REMIND ME OF WHEN I WAS 10 BUT I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!

8. Mery_dior says:

Woaaw, thanks for this source. Appears quite powerful

9. workaholic says:

Chokers might not be for everyone; but, they are so HOT!

Now Trending