Victoria’s Secret Angels Cycle For Charity-------
Forget about Hells Angels. The angels on bikes we’re talking about here sport wings, perfect measurements, and big hearts. Last night, the Victoria’s Secret Angels Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, and Erin Heatherton hosted a supermodel cycle ride at SoulCycle in New York to benefit Pelotonia, an annual bike tour that supports cancer research. Based on their super-toned legs and VSX workout gear, you’d never know that most of them were spinning novices.
“I’m not much of a cyclist,” Swanepoel told Style.com. “But what’s important is that tonight I’m exercising not just for myself.” Ellingson, for her part, explained she’s more of a yoga fan, but “would take spinning classes all the time if they played hip-hop.” In order to score a spot near one of the supes, participants had to pony up some serious dough—tickets ranged from $1,000 to $2,500, with Victoria’s Secret matching every dollar raised.
For more information and to learn how to donate, click here.
- 5 Perfect Farewell Summer Cocktails for Labor Day Weekend
- The 15 Looks You Loved Most This Week
- What to Buy This Weekend: Labor Day Designer Steals
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more