Coming Soon: “Cute Coco”-------
Model Coco Rocha might be “stuck here in the States,” but she is certainly making good use of her time. Last night, Rocha and her husband, James Conran, took a break from finishing their documentary and fixing up their house to swing by the New York premiere of One Day. “Why wouldn’t you want to go see a girly movie with your husband?” Rocha joked. “I’m a big Anne Hathaway fan—Princess Diaries—hello.”
While she waits for her green card, however, she’s still taking to the skies—legally, of course. Rocha revealed she’s on the way to Los Angeles soon to finish up her jewelry line, in collaboration with a group called Senhoa. The collection, set to debut in October, is a philanthropic endeavor, providing a job, schooling, and a home to children in Cambodia who used to be in the sex trades. “We are trying to make it really fashion-forward, but we can only work with beading and they can’t weld because they are only little girls,” Conran told Style.com.
Will it still look Oh So Coco? “It’s cute Coco,” Rocha, who personally favors “chunky, metal but still elegant” jewelry, explained.
- The Looks That Should Have Walked the Comic-Con Red Carpet
- At Colorado’s Pot-Themed Wedding, Everybody Raised a Grass
- Editor Obsessions: Moschino’s Irreverent Tee
- Dressing for Fame: Versace, J.Lo, RiRi Gone Rogue, and More Career Tidbits from Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi
- Courtney Love Says Kurt Cobain Biopic Is in the Works
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more