A crowd turned out uptown at Bloomingdale’s last night for the launch of Hoyle Jackson, a new line of denim and basics by stylist twin sisters Nina and Clare Hallworth and costume designer Geoffrey Roiz. Among the group was Jennifer Aniston, who the Hallworths count as a client, along with the likes of Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Kirsten Dunst, to name a few. It was their impressive roster of clients that prompted them to create Hoyle Jackson.
“We created this line out of necessity for clients we couldn’t find things for,” says Roiz, the brand’s founder, who has costumed films like Tropic Thunder and Spider-Man 3. “People are looking for a uniform—something that is simple and clean.” To fill the void, they designed jeans made from Japanese selvedge denim, twill trousers, and a handful of button-down shirts. It looks like a mission accomplished here; Aniston, known for her casual jeans and T-shirt style, looked eager to don denim from the label.
- Now Trending: Not Your Mother’s “Mom Jeans”
- EDM’s Biggest Moneymaker, Johnny Depp’s New Father-Daughter Project, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Telfar Clemens Pops Up at Opening Ceremony and Hints at His Plans for NYFW
- A Bustle Is Forever—Especially When It’s Made by Yohji Yamamoto
- EXCLUSIVE: Made Fashion Week’s Spring 2015 Lineup
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more