Hunting For Heidi-------
“Where is Heidi?” That was the big question everyone was asking last night at the Dream Downtown’s rooftop nightclub Ph-D, where Heidi Klum was hosting her second Halloween bash of the season. While guests including Jessica White, Russell Simmons, Darren Aronofsky, and Doutzen Kroes stood around and admired the slew of impressive costumes, they were all looking for one in particular: the hairy gorilla costume Klum leaked to the press last week.
“Heidi isn’t here yet!” Natasha Bedingfield told Style.com as she danced at a table with Fergie. Klum, according to a PR representative, was having “wardrobe malfunctions” and did not make it to the party until well after midnight. Bedingfield, on the other hand, decided to keep her getup simple: “I just threw this together and came to the party!” Maybe it was the wardrobe, or maybe it was just Halloween exhaustion—this year, the holiday’s been going on for four straight days in New York.
- The Problem With Google’s Driverless Car, Downton Abbey‘s Strange Underwear Rules, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Dressing for Fame: Penny Lovell Talks Working With Taylor Schilling, Sex and the City‘s Lasting Influence, and More
- Editor Obsessions: Rainbow’s Cheap Fashion Thrills
- Summer Fridays: Out of Office With ArtBinder App Founder Alexandra Chemla
- Through Cédric’s Eyes: Devon Aoki in Jeremy Scott
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more