Tommy Ton’s Best-Dressed Of 2011-------
Tommy Ton picked out his favorite people and off-runway fashion statements to photograph this year. Check out Tommy Ton’s year in photos here and see our breakdown of who’s who, below.
Ursina Gysi (Most Sought-After Subject): Stylist.
Ulyana Sergeenko (Best Runway-to-Reality Moment): Designer of her namesake clothing line and haute couture customer.
Natalie Joos (Best Signature Pose): Casting director, girl-about-town, and the blogger behind TalesofEndearment.com. See her ongoing collaboration with Style.com here.
Kate Lanphear (Most Lethal Accessories): Elle style director.
Elena Perminova (Most Lethal Accessories): Model and It-girl.
Hanneli Mustaparta (Best Reason to Hit The Gym): Blogger and model.
Lauren Santo Domingo (Best Post-Baby Comeback): Moda Operandi co-founder and Vogue contributing editor.
Hanne Gabby Odiele (Best-Dressed Model-Off-Duty): Model.
Elisa Nalin (Best Sense of Color): Stylist and designer.
Liz Cabral (The One to Watch): Flare fashion director.
Shala Monroque (Most Worth Waiting For): Fashion and art party fixture, dating Larry Gagosian, close friend of Miuccia Prada’s, and creative director at Garage magazine.
- The Looks That Should Have Walked the Comic-Con Red Carpet
- At Colorado’s Pot-Themed Wedding, Everybody Raised a Grass
- Editor Obsessions: Moschino’s Irreverent Tee
- Dressing for Fame: Versace, J.Lo, RiRi Gone Rogue, and More Career Tidbits from Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi
- Courtney Love Says Kurt Cobain Biopic Is in the Works
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more