For 101 years, WWD has been at the forefront of fashion news. Today, our sister publication at Fairchild Fashion Media announced a new move to extend its coverage to readers around the globe—the WWD iPad edition.
What does this mean for WWD disciples? Enhanced article views, slideshows with extra images not available in the paper (meaning more McQueen and Balenciaga to gush over), and a live “Eye” section news feed, viewable directly from your seat at the Marc Jacobs show.
WWD App for the iPad is available on the Apple App Store. The app is free for existing print or online WWD subscribers and $169 for the bundled WWD subscription.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more