For 101 years, WWD has been at the forefront of fashion news. Today, our sister publication at Fairchild Fashion Media announced a new move to extend its coverage to readers around the globe—the WWD iPad edition.
What does this mean for WWD disciples? Enhanced article views, slideshows with extra images not available in the paper (meaning more McQueen and Balenciaga to gush over), and a live “Eye” section news feed, viewable directly from your seat at the Marc Jacobs show.
WWD App for the iPad is available on the Apple App Store. The app is free for existing print or online WWD subscribers and $169 for the bundled WWD subscription.
- Editor Obsessions: Moschino’s Irreverent Tee
- Dressing for Fame: Versace, J.Lo, RiRi Gone Rogue, and More Career Tidbits from Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi
- Courtney Love Says Kurt Cobain Biopic Is in the Works
- Cara and Cecile Delevingne’s Topshop Campaign Revealed
- The 15 Stylish Looks You Loved Most This Week
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more