Ever the digital artist, Nicola Formichetti’s latest project is a series of short films, featuring It girl muses like Rinko Kikuchi, Daphne Javitch, Michelle Harper, and Alexis Krauss. The videos, directed by Tim Richardson, were made for ELLE.com to go with the mag’s March issue ten-page story “Empire State of Mind.” Here, watch this seductive unreleased video of Krauss, the songstress of Sleigh Bells, sporting studded leather and an armful of bangles.
- What to Buy This Weekend: Labor Day Designer Steals
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
- Get Inked: 10 Models Show Off Their Tattoos
- Mary Katrantzou Liberates the Letter Sweater
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more