Hollywood’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists List, Unveiled-------
This afternoon, Hollywood’s top stylists are gathering at Soho House in Los Angeles for the inaugural 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon, co-hosted by The Hollywood Reporter and Jimmy Choo. Last year’s top three stylists on the list were fashion powerhouses Rachel Zoe (who took the first place honors), Kate Young (pictured), and Petra Flannery, and this morning, THR unveiled that Young, whose clients include Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, and Rachel Weisz, has come out on top this year.
Zoe was excused from this year’s list because “her success has been so beyond what anyone thought a stylist could achieve,” according to THR. That’s for sure—her earnings are rumored to be at a $10,000-a-day fee. Leslie Fremar, stylist to the likes of Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon, came in a close second, and Flannery, who dresses Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, and Mila Kunis (among others), nabbed the number three spot. Click here for the full list and check back tomorrow for Style.com’s full report on the luncheon.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more