Hollywood’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists List, Unveiled-------
This afternoon, Hollywood’s top stylists are gathering at Soho House in Los Angeles for the inaugural 25 Most Powerful Stylists Luncheon, co-hosted by The Hollywood Reporter and Jimmy Choo. Last year’s top three stylists on the list were fashion powerhouses Rachel Zoe (who took the first place honors), Kate Young (pictured), and Petra Flannery, and this morning, THR unveiled that Young, whose clients include Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, and Rachel Weisz, has come out on top this year.
Zoe was excused from this year’s list because “her success has been so beyond what anyone thought a stylist could achieve,” according to THR. That’s for sure—her earnings are rumored to be at a $10,000-a-day fee. Leslie Fremar, stylist to the likes of Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon, came in a close second, and Flannery, who dresses Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, and Mila Kunis (among others), nabbed the number three spot. Click here for the full list and check back tomorrow for Style.com’s full report on the luncheon.
- EDM’s Biggest Moneymaker, Johnny Depp’s New Father-Daughter Project, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Telfar Clemens Pops Up at Opening Ceremony and Hints at His Plans for NYFW
- A Bustle Is Forever—Especially When It’s Made by Yohji Yamamoto
- EXCLUSIVE: Made Fashion Week’s Spring 2015 Lineup
- Editor Obsessions: Perfect Trousers From Maison Martin Margiela
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more