August 20 2014

styledotcom What's up with fashion's Kate Bush obsession? stylem.ag/1toO5ch @KateBushMusic pic.twitter.com/8DkxozJgB2

Who Was Best Dressed At The White House Correspondents’ Dinner?

Maybe the much talked-about new White House social secretary, Jeremy Bernard, had something to do with it, or perhaps it’s because it’s an election year, but this weekend’s 98th annual Correspondents’ Association Dinner was its most star-studded ever. Everyone from Reese Witherspoon and Charlize Theron to Kim Kardashian and Lindsay Lohan made appearances, mingling with the President and the First Lady, as well as the usual array of politicians and journalists. At the top of our best-dressed list stand Kate Hudson in a dazzling purple Jenny Packham gown, Dakota Fanning (pictured) in an embellished, sky blue Prada number, and Elizabeth Banks, who sported a bright red Antonio Berardi column with a peplum waist.

CLICK FOR A SLIDESHOW, and let us know who gets your vote.

Photo: Paul Morigi / WireImage

Comments

1. bibika says:

charlize theron!!

2. Shruts says:

My Best dressed top 5 in order:
    1. Zooey Deschanel – simple and stiking
    2. Michelle Obama – Modern print, elegant cut
    3. Goldie Hawn – Classic and elegant glamour suiting her age and stature – What a beautiful stole/cape. I just pray it is fake
    4. Leslie Mann
    5. Joint win between Dakota Fanning and Kim Kardashian

Go Girls!

3. andonake says:

The best dressed was definitely, Charlize Theron. She’s always stunning & elegant. Next, was Kerry Washington, in classic Calvin Klein. Michelle Obama never looks elegant & never has anything appropriate on. I don’t care how fit she is, the President’s wife should start covering her arms & look classy.

4. Pietman says:

Charlize does it for me (again)

5. coollen07 says:

I absolutly love this look. I saw something similarr on the fashion site spotspicy.com.

6. coollen07 says:

I absolutly love this!!. I saw something similar on the fashion site spotspicy.com.

7. chrliechaz says:

I thought Dakota Fanning had it in the bag. Her dress looked intelligent (of course, that’s Prada), and I think at an event like this, looking intelligent and gorgeous wins over just the regular Hollywood glam.

Now Trending