Shop The Look: Denim-------
Denim is no doubt having a moment. Models Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss brought the Canadian tuxedo back in full force during New York fashion week in September, when they took to the streets in denim-on-denim looks that landed them on style blogs across the Web. And at Nina Ricci’s latest Resort presentation, Peter Copping dared to pair a deconstructed blue jean miniskirt with a ladylike cropped jacket of the same material. From Stella McCartney, Balmain, Alexandre Birman, and more, here are six pieces to add a little more denim to your wardrobe (without having to resurrect your decade-old Levi’s numbers).
1. Citizens of Humanity jacket, $297, available at www.saksfifthavenue.com
2. Italia Independent x Care Label sunglasses, $234, available at www.farfetch.com
3. Alexandre Birman sandal, $395, available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com
4. Balmain top, $1,750, available at www.stylebop.com
5. Stella McCartney jeans, $339, available at www.netaporter.com
6. A Détacher dress, $506, available at www.lagarconne.com
To view more looks, click here.