Shop The Look: Studs-------
Designers have always had an affinity for punk rock and the elements that define its style, studs being a main component. Recall Burberry Prorsum’s “heavy metal” Spring 2011 collection, with moto jackets and trenchcoats covered in studs. And who can forget Christian Louboutin’s famous studded smoking slippers, a street-style phenomenon that’s still going strong. Here, we’ve rounded up six new standout studded pieces, from Valentino Rockstud sandals to Topshop cutoffs, to refresh your look.
1. Topshop studded shorts, $70, available at www.topshop.com
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim studded tunic, $593, available at www.farfetch.com
3. Versace bracelet, $412.50, available at www.netaporter.com
4. Christian Louboutin Artemis bag, $1,095, available at www.neimanmarcus.com
5. Valentino sandal, $829, available at www.farfetch.com
6. Low Luv knuckle ring, $80, available at www.saksfifthavenue.com
To view more looks, click here.