Fashion Week Countdown: A Super Sabbatical-------
Ready or not, here it comes. New York fashion week is just over two and a half weeks away, and while the non-fashion world enjoys the last gasps of summer, we at Style.com are busy ramping up for the Spring ’13 shows. For the next few weeks, we’ll look forward by looking back—at our favorite moments from fashion weeks past.
Gisele confirmed today what everyone already more or less knew: The world’s most photogenic woman is pregnant, again. Great news for Bündchen and Tom Brady, less great news for runway obsessives, who may have been hoping to see her on the runway this season. (She presumably will be sitting this one out.) We’ll always have the memories. Style.com’s Gisele directory has over 500 of her best catwalk moments. And hey, there’s always next season.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more