Fashion Week Countdown: Before They Were On The Schedule…-------
Ready or not, here it comes. New York fashion week is just over two and a half weeks away, and while the non-fashion world enjoys the last gasps of summer, we at Style.com are busy ramping up for the Spring ’13 shows. For the next few weeks, we’ll look forward by looking back—at our favorite moments from fashion weeks past.
Back in 2006, these two were just household names, tabloid fixtures, and front-row attendees: Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes. Now? They’re designers—and what’s more, competitors. Beckham has been showing in New York since 2008, and this season, Katie Holmes and her stylist, Jeanne Yang, will bring their Holmes & Yang collection to the New York runway for the first time. We’ll be looking forward to both on September 9.
- First Karl, Now Cannes: Creatives Can’t Get Enough of the Old West
- Runway to Red Carpet: Dress Hems Are on the Rise
- Required Reading: Parsons The New School for Design Releases Its First Book
- Regarding Susan Sontag: A New Doc on Her Force of Personality and Brainpower
- #CookingWithZac: Zac Posen’s Passover Chocolate Mousse With Hazelnut Oil
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more