Shop The Look: Animal Planet-------
In Portland, you can put a bird on something and just call it art. In fashion, you put a bird on something and call it Miu Miu, Givenchy, or more recently, Burberry. Though Miuccia Prada and Riccardo Tisci were early adopters of the trend, we’re finding it’s still got legs—Christopher Bailey put an owl on several pieces in his Burberry Prorsum Fall 2012 collection. But it’s not limited to our feathered friends; it’s a circus out there. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite new pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Tibi, Mary Katrantzou, and more—go wild.
1. Burberry Prorsum sweater, $1,027, available at www.matches-us.com
2. Dolce & Gabbana bag, $895, available at www.net-a-porter.com
3. Tibi dress, $385, available at www.tibi.com
4. Mary Katrantzou T-shirt, $470, available at www.net-a-porter.com
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, $225, available at www.shop.nordstrom.com
To view more looks, click here.