Shop The Look: Silver Lining-------
The Fall 2012 runways saw a resurgence of gold. Recall the baroque embellishments at Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Versace—the list goes on and on. But silver is not completely dead. In fact, it seems to be in a revival state, thanks to brands like Acne, Elizabeth and James, Giuseppe Zanotti, and more. We’ve rounded up five Fall separates to prove that all that glitters is not gold.
1. Elizabeth and James blazer, $565, available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com
2. Acne metallic trousers, $1,292, available at www.matchesfashion.com
3. Giuseppe Zanotti metallic bootie, $995, available at www.forwardforward.com
4. Essie No Place Like Chrome nail polish, $7, available at www.target.com
5. Jil Sander pouch, $430, available at www.net-a-porter.com
To view more looks, click here.