Shop The Look: The Burgundy, Please-------
When Alexander Wang sent his models down the Fall 2012 runway, he may have set the tone of the season. That same deep burgundy, on his leather coats and separates, is just hitting stores in ready-to-wear and accessory form. From pointy-toed Tabitha Simmons booties to Tibi printed trousers, we’ve rounded up six must-haves in the of-the-moment oxblood color.
1. Versus dress, $1,125, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2. Balenciaga bracelet, $225, available at www.barneys.com
3. Alexander Wang sweater, $750, available at www.forwardforward.com
4. Chanel Vamp nail polish, $26, available at www.shop.nordstrom.com
5. Tibi pants, $425, available at www.net-a-porter.com
6. Tabitha Simmons bootie, $1,495, available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com
To view more looks, click here.