Shop the Look: Halloween-------
With the aftereffects of Hurricane Sandy still being felt all up and down the East Coast, Halloween may not be top of mind for every reveler. If you ask us, an evening devoted to candy consumption can only help. Even if you’re not feeling costume-ready, there are plenty of chic ways to give a subtle (or slightly less subtle) nod to the holiday. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites from Mulberry, McQ, and more. They won’t get here same-day, of course, but it’s never too early to start planning for All Hallow’s Eve 2013.
1. McQ Alexander McQueen sweater dress, $635, available at www.otteny.com
2. Preen pants, $1,040, available at www.netaporter.com
3. Mulberry sweater, $310, available at www.netaporter.com
4. Essie “Orange, It’s Obvious” nail polish, $8, available at www.zappos.com
5. Delfina Delettrez skull ring, $480, available at www.farfetch.com
To view more looks, click here.