Shop The Look: Holographic
Fashion is shifting into another dimension—and it’s a holographic one. Following Burberry Prorsum’s hologram runway show in Beijing last April, we noticed some of our favorite designers turning out Space Age ready-to-wear and accessories that really attract the eye. Blumarine’s iridescent Fall 2012 collection and Proenza Schouler’s revamped PS11 bag come to mind. Stella McCartney also dabbled in futuristic finishes, using them on clutches, sandals, and tech cases. Below, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite pieces from Eddie Borgo, Chalayan, and more.
1. Blumarine jacket, $1,195, available at www.thecorner.com
2. Eddie Borgo wrap bracelet, $350, available at www.bergdorfgoodman.com
3. Chalayan leggings, $807.01, available at www.farfetch.com
4. Proenza Schouler PS11 mini classic, $1,875, available at www.lagarconne.com
5. Stella McCartney sandals, $336, available at www.mytheresa.com
To view more looks, click here