Shop The Look: Pretty in Pastel
Following what seemed like a blinding (albeit enjoyable) barrage of neons and brights, designers have toned down their color palettes for Spring. Light and airy pastels were shown on the runway at Dries Van Noten, Erdem, and Christopher Kane, to name a few. From ready-to-wear to accessories, pale pink and blue will be the right choices when updating your wardrobe for warmer weather. We rounded up some of our favorite pastel pieces below—from Stella McCartney, Diane von Furstenberg, Tabitha Simmons, and more.
1. Dannijo earrings, $245, available at www.dannijo.com
2. Stella McCartney sweater, $860, available at www.netaporter.com
3. Diane von Furstenberg clutch, $345, available at www.shopbop.com
4. Tabitha Simmons boots, $1,195, available at www.neimanmarcus.com
5. J Brand / Christopher Kane, $736, available at www.netaporter.com
6. Chanel Sky Line nail polish, $30, available at www.chanel.com
To view more looks, click here.