Shop the Look: Graphic Artist-------
After the excess of dizzyingly colorful digital prints we’ve seen the last few seasons, Marc Jacobs’ Spring 2013 collection was like a breath of fresh air. Most of his streamlined pieces featured checkerboard, chevron, and striped patterns in a strict black-and-white palette. While we might not step out in a version of look one’s T-shirt and micro boy-short, we are inspired to add a similarly graphic punch to our spring wardrobe. Shop our bold looks from Equipment, Proenza Schouler, Nicholas Kirkwood, and more, below.
1. Equipment shirt, $288, available at www.equipmentfr.com
2. Sass & Bide shirt, $180, available at www.net-a-porter.com
3. Marni skirt, $760, available at www.net-a-porter.com
4. Proenza Schouler bag, $1,725, available at www.proenzaschouler.com
5. Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, $720, available at www.colette.fr
To view more looks, click here.