Coachella Chronicles: Jacquelyn Jablonski-------
Coachella kicked off in full force last weekend, and Style.com reporter Alison Baenen has been talking to all the festival’s best-dressed concertgoers about their desert duds, favorite bands, and more. Below, Jacquelyn Jablonski shares her Coachella secrets.
What she’s wearing: A vintage top and necklace, Helmut Lang shorts, and a pair of Nikes.
Number of times at Coachella: Two.
Who She Came to See: “I’m excited to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Grimes, and Wu Tang. My friends and I also had a lot of fun dancing during Moby’s DJ set and at Benny Benassi.”
Words of wisdom: “Do wear lots of sunscreen and comfortable shoes. Don’t wear anything you are scared of getting ruined because you will get dirty.”
Non-negotiable festival essentials: “Sunscreen and face paint.”
The craziest thing she’s ever seen at a festival: “The Tupac hologram during the Snoop Dogg performance last year. It was pretty amazing. The surprise appearances on stage by 50 Cent and Eminem made it an unforgettable show.”
- EDM’s Biggest Moneymaker, Johnny Depp’s New Father-Daughter Project, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Telfar Clemens Pops Up at Opening Ceremony and Hints at His Plans for NYFW
- A Bustle Is Forever—Especially When It’s Made by Yohji Yamamoto
- EXCLUSIVE: Made Fashion Week’s Spring 2015 Lineup
- Editor Obsessions: Perfect Trousers From Maison Martin Margiela
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more