Shop The Look: A Rosy Outlook
Pale pink may just be the color of the year. Not only has it been all over the Spring ’14 runways—Marissa Webb, Prabal Gurung, and Whistles are just a few appearances—but it’s gaining ground as a must-have color for fall, too. When shown in wintry textures like fuzzy cashmere and metallic leather, rosebud feels just right for chilly weather. Mix the shade with your go-to neutrals like black, gray, and camel for an unexpected wardrobe update. The fact that it flatters every complexion is just an added bonus. Shop our favorite fall-ready pieces by Valentino, J.Crew, and more, below.
1. Jonathan Saunders Poppy angora-blend sweater, $850, available at www.net-a-porter.com
2. J.Crew strappy mirror metallic pumps, $278, available at www.jcrew.com
3. Roksanda Ilincic Tilton wool-blend crepe skirt, $1,345, available at www.net-a-porter.com
4. Valentino patent leather Punkouture flap clutch with studs, $1,795, available at www.ssense.com
5. Pamela Love rose gold-plated diamond earrings, $785, available at www.net-a-porter.com