Shop The Look: Scaling New Hues
Will the snakeskin motif ever go out of style? We don’t anticipate it happening anytime soon, especially since designers have been getting extra creative with their scaly wares. Cobalt hues and metallic finishes bring a modern edge to traditional snake prints, and on-trend shapes like slouchy sweatshirts, knee-length skirts, and oversize clutches make them essential additions to your fall wardrobe. Shop our favorite blue reptilian pieces by Kenzo, Stella McCartney, and more, below.
1. Reed Krakoff Alligator-Print Crepe and Fine-Knit Sweater, $1,190, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Kenzo Blue Reptile-Print Round Sunglasses, $275, available at ssense.com
3. Stella McCartney Oversize Patchwork Clutch, $1,055, available at saksfifthavenue.com
4. Derek Lam Fia Ankle-Strap Sandals, $795, available at shopbop.com
5. Diane von Furstenberg Paulina Python-Jacquard Skirt, $285, available at net-a-porter.com