Can You Hang?-------
Is fashion global? Does each city have its own unique style? Last night, our editor in chief, Dirk Standen, addressed these questions and more during Style.com’s first Google Hangout. Style Map contributors including menswear designer Patrick Grant (London), Fasano Hotel’s PR director Paula Bezerra de Mello (Rio de Janiero), and DJ-cum-design-duo POSSO all contributed to the discussion, weighing in on such topics as Marc Jacobs’ final show for Louis Vuitton, the cinematic approach to runway, must-sees across the globe, and each city’s definition of style. In case you couldn’t tune in (we were crossing four time zones, after all), feed your FOMO: Watch it now by hitting play.
Join our circle. Follow us on Google+.
- The Problem With Google’s Driverless Car, Downton Abbey‘s Strange Underwear Rules, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Dressing for Fame: Penny Lovell Talks Working With Taylor Schilling, Sex and the City‘s Lasting Influence, and More
- Editor Obsessions: Rainbow’s Cheap Fashion Thrills
- Summer Fridays: Out of Office With ArtBinder App Founder Alexandra Chemla
- Through Cédric’s Eyes: Devon Aoki in Jeremy Scott
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more