Shop The Look: Not Your Average Camouflage
Camouflage is oft associated with burly hunters or members of the armed forces, but after seeing the Fall ’13 collections, it’s become clear that the print is ripe for any occasion. Christopher Kane made our mouths water with his range of luxe camo wares, and thanks to designers like Michael Kors and Tabitha Simmons, the look has spiraled into a full-blown obsession. Don’t blend into the crowd—stand out with our picks from Proenza Schouler, Prism, and more, below.
1. Michael Kors camouflage jacquard and stretch crepe dress, $1,425, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Prism Capri sunglasses, $381, available at matchesfashion.com
3. Christopher Kane wool camo biker jacket, $5,441, available at matchesfashion.com
4. Tabitha Simmons Early camouflage-print suede ankle boots, $1,195, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Proenza Schouler PS11 classic satchel, $2,254, available at farfetch.com