Shop the Look: Shape-Shifters-------
Holding strong since Spring ’12 (and going even stronger for Resort and Spring ’14), geometric shapes and patterns have remained a wardrobe necessity. Designers have managed to take a different angle with this graphic trend each season, giving the consumer a sure way to stand out. Let a single piece do the talking, or pair up different patterns to create an eye-catching tangle of geometry. Let your inner Mathlete out with Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, and more, below.
1. Stella Jean print skirt, $338, available at farfetch.com.
2. Jimmy Choo Sweetie mirrored clutch, $975, available at mytheresa.com.
3. Givenchy blue Gio Ponti-print sweatshirt, $1,055, available at net-a-porter.com.
4. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato silver hoop earrings, $450, available at net-a-porter.com.
5. Fendi tri-tone metallic leather pumps, $990, available at net-a-porter.com.