Shop the Look: Sport Authority
Although we wouldn’t exactly classify ourselves as sports nuts, lately we’ve felt inspired to embrace our inner athletes. Between the 2014 Olympic Games and the Super Bowl XLVIII in New York, February is looking like a very sporty month indeed (and we can’t pretend that Karl Lagerfeld’s couture trainers didn’t inspire us). To dress the part, channel the elevated gym-meets-streetwear we saw on the Gucci, Tom Ford, and Alexander Wang Spring ’14 runways: color-blocked sweatshirts, racing-stripe pants and, of course, the season’s must-have bag – a luxe backpack. Rose gold sneakers and a silver Nike+ FuelBand add a flash of shine. You’ll be more than ready to take on those endless viewing parties in style – and, as luck would have it, comfort, too. Shop our favorite sporty-chic pieces by Fendi, Dion Lee, Lanvin, and more, below.
1. Mary Katrantzou printed stretch-cotton sweatshirt, $770, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Dion Lee striped stretch-crepe skinny pants, $640, available at net-a-porter.com
3. Lanvin rose tone low-top sneakers, $695, available at ssense.com
4. The Row leather backpack, $3,900, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Nike+ Fuelband SE Silver, $169, available at nike.com