In the age of Instagram, all it takes is a smartphone to achieve a photo finish, be it filtered or #nofilter-ed. That’s why Style.com’s social media editor, Rachel Walgrove, is rounding up our favorite snaps and bringing them into focus. See below for today’s top shots.
Wednesday, February 5
From four eyes back to two.
Marina’s #NYFW mantra.
Ahhh! Real monsters.
It may not be Thursday, but we couldn’t resist this throwback.
Pusha T pushing tees on Marcelo Burlon.
Tuesday, February 4
One of these things is not like the other.
Neville by Marc Jacobs by Katie Grand.
“Well-behaved women rarely make history.”
Models.com gets in the ring with Hanne Gaby.
The Split-Second Preview: Proenza Schouler.
Monday, February 3
Chloe and the amazing Technicolor dreamcoat.
One supermodel trifecta #WellDunn.
At least one of them is warm.
We feel your pain.
Hilary Rhoda, live from MetLife Stadium.
tags: Anna dello Russo, Chanel Iman, Chloe Nørgaard, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Hilary Rhoda, Jeremy Scott, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, Katie Grand, Kenny Scharf, Marc Jacobs, Marcelo Burlon, Margherita Missoni, Marina Larroude, Miley Cyrus, Missoni, Models.com, Opening Ceremony, Proenza Schouler, Pusha T, Steven Kolb
- What We’ll Be Seeing in the Streets at the Spring ’15 Shows
- EXCLUSIVE: Scott Sternberg Spills About Canceling His Spring ’15 Show
- Yohji Yamamoto Makes Us Want to Be a Part of This Soccer Team, Chelsea Handler Goes Out With a Bang, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Claire Goldsmith Keeps It in the Family
- Dressing for Fame: Kemal Harris, Stylist to Robin Wright and Idina Menzel, on Making Sure Her Clients Never Show Up Naked
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more