Insta-Gratification: #LFW Edition-------
In the age of Instagram, all it takes is a smartphone to achieve a photo finish, be it filtered or #nofilter-ed. That’s why Style.com’s social media editor, Rachel Walgrove, is rounding up our favorite snaps and bringing them into focus. For this very special edition of Insta-Gratification, she’ll be calling out the best shots from #LFW. See below for today’s picks
Tuesday, February 18
Bad girls’ club.
Behind the veil at Meadham Kirchhoff.
Tony the Tiger takes on the tote.
Next stop? Milano, baby. #itsmilanobaby
Monday, February 17
London models falling down.
Not even the runway can come between Cara and her Insta-vid.
…and the sideline perspective.
Tom Ford gives a nod to Jay Z.
The “slept in, lived in” beauty look at Tom Ford.
Sunday, February 16
Tim Blanks chats with Jonathan Saunders ahead of the designer’s Fall ’14 show.
Throwback: Pensive power couple backstage at Marc Jacobs.
Could the Mulleavy sisters have been behind this?
Close-up call for Fall.
The beauty look at Vivienne Westwood Red Label? Smudged red lips.
Saturday, February 15
Henry Holland poses with his mom postshow.
Wind conditions in London cause a stop in Newcastle. Almost there…
Reunited (for London fashion week) and it feels so good.
First looks backstage at House of Holland.
tags: Anya Hindmarch, Belstaff, Binx Walton, Daisy Lowe, Fendi, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Harrods, Henry Holland, House of Holland, Jonathan Saunders, Katie Grand, London Fashion Week, Marc Jacobs, Mary Katrantzou, Meadham Kirchoff, Ruby Jean Wilson, Tilda Lindstam, Vivienne Westwood Red Label
- EXCLUSIVE: Clare V. Launches Eyewear With Steven Alan
- Daria Werbowy Braves the Elements for AG
- Editor Obsessions: Alexander McQueen’s Skull Handle Walking Cane
- EXCLUSIVE: Calvin Klein Goes Back to Its Roots for Net-a-Porter
- Edie Campbell Wins the Magnolia Cup—Which Is Not a Modeling Award, by the Way
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more