Shop the Look: Heart’s Desire-------
Valentine’s Day gets a bad rap, however it’s not the worst excuse to wear pink and red. But who says you can only wear V-Day’s palette and prints once a year? Burberry Prorsum’s Fall ’13 collection proved heart motifs have real staying power, especially when shown on a luxe camel trench or oxblood sweater. Paired with a patent leather pencil skirt, the result is far from cutesy—in fact, it’s even a little sexy. Of course, throwing in a candy-shaped clutch or glittery heels never hurt anyone—we’re all for having a little sartorial fun. Shop our favorite Valentine’s Day pieces from Valentino, Lanvin, Miu Miu, and more, below.
1. Burberry Prorsum silk-blend sweater, $1,403, available at mytheresa.com
2. Lanvin “Love” two-finger ring, $720, available at neimanmarcus.com
3. Valentino patent pencil skirt, $2,690, available at net-a-porter.com
4. Miu Miu glitter-coated pumps, $650, available at mytheresa.com
5. Charlotte Olympia arm candy “Be Mine” perspex clutch, $1,295, available at net-a-porter.com