In the age of Instagram, all it takes is a smartphone to achieve a photo finish, be it filtered or #nofilter-ed. That’s why Style.com’s social media editor, Rachel Walgrove, is rounding up our favorite snaps and bringing them into focus. See below for today’s top shots.
Thursday, March 13
Blurred lines need not apply.
Fact: Girls just wanna have fun.
And the award for coolest custom kicks goes to…
No one rocks classic red quite like Dita von Teese.
Coasting with Karen Elson.
Wednesday, March 12
Wednesday night by DKNY.
Can’t touch this.
HBD, Carol Lim!
Makeup artist Erik Soto applies the finishing touches to Ashley, or Mary-Kate.
Tuesday, March 11>br/>
Can you speak Karl?
Joseph, Diane, and Michael celebrate the 2014 CFDA nominees.
Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine.
Fine and feathered, with a dripping Chanel mani. #details
Monday, March 10:
Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Necessary post-fashion month me time.
Hats off for Pharrell—and on for Wiz Khalifa.
Let’s just call it a knight.
tags: Ashley Olsen, Cara Delevigne, Carol Lim, CFDA, Chanel, Diane von Furstenberg, DKNY, Emmy Rossum, Erik Soto, Insta-Gratification, Joan Smalls, Joseph Altuzarra, Justin O'Shea, Karl Lagerfeld, Katie Grand, Malaika Firth, Mary-Kate Olsen, Michael Kors, Mickey Boardman, Pharrell Williams, Riccardo Tisci, Rita Ora, Vivienne Westwood, Wiz Khalifa
- EDM’s Biggest Moneymaker, Johnny Depp’s New Father-Daughter Project, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Telfar Clemens Pops Up at Opening Ceremony and Hints at His Plans for NYFW
- A Bustle Is Forever—Especially When It’s Made by Yohji Yamamoto
- EXCLUSIVE: Made Fashion Week’s Spring 2015 Lineup
- Editor Obsessions: Perfect Trousers From Maison Martin Margiela
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more