Runway to Red Carpet: Press Tours Aplenty and a Star-Studded CinemaCon-------
Busy week on the red-carpet circuit, ladies and gentleman. Stars stepped out for a bevy of events during the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas, and, in case you hadn’t noticed, the casts of Noah and Divergent have been on whirlwind press tours. Naturally, no one missed a sartorial beat. On Monday, Emma Watson attended a press conference for Noah in Beverly Hills in a multicolored dress from Peter Pilotto’s Fall ’14 offering, while her costar Jennifer Connelly chose a Louis Vuitton Fall ’14 dress modified with long sleeves to combat New York’s chilly temps for the film’s premiere on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Divergent‘s leading lady, Shailene Woodley, walked the red carpet at her film’s Mexico City premiere on Tuesday in a bright Spring ’14 Roksanda Ilincic gown accented with an asymmetrical black strap.
At CinemaCon, A-listers including Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis flaunted fresh Spring looks. On Thursday, Cameron Diaz stepped out in a gray Victoria Beckham minidress with a pleated white peekaboo hem from the Spring ’14 catwalk for 20th Century Fox’s presentation. The same day, a glowing Drew Barrymore showed off her baby bump in a floor-grazing leaf-print Marc Jacobs gown from the Spring ’14 runway for the Big Screen Achievement Awards, where she was honored with the Female Star of the Year award.
tags: Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, CinemaCon, Divergent, Drew Barrymore, Emma Watson, Jennifer Connelly, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Mila Kunis, Noah, Peter Pilotto, Roksanda Ilincic, Runway to Red Carpet, Shailene Woodley, Victoria Beckham
- What We’ll Be Seeing in the Streets at the Spring ’15 Shows
- EXCLUSIVE: Scott Sternberg Spills About Canceling His Spring ’15 Show
- Yohji Yamamoto Makes Us Want to Be a Part of This Soccer Team, Chelsea Handler Goes Out With a Bang, and More of the News You Missed Today
- Claire Goldsmith Keeps It in the Family
- Dressing for Fame: Kemal Harris, Stylist to Robin Wright and Idina Menzel, on Making Sure Her Clients Never Show Up Naked
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more