Shop the Look: Boys Club-------
Few designers make you want to completely rethink your wardrobe; Alexander Wang is one of them. His much-buzzed about Spring ’14 collection, which, FYI, is hitting stores now, got us thinking about adding a few men’s shirts to our repertoire. Classic shirting happens to be a big trend this season; it also turned up at Altuzarra, Dior, and Thakoon. Wear yours a little bit oversized and half-buttoned for a look that reads sultry, not secretary. Paired with slim trousers, a chunky watch, and loafers, it’s a sophisticated look with a saucy edge. Shop our favorite menswear-inspired pieces by Gucci, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, and more, below.
1. Alexander Wang cotton-piqué playsuit, $965, available at net-a-porter.com
2. Michael Kors Channing lapis dial bracelet watch, $250, available at nordstrom.com
3. Balenciaga Le Dix cartable leather tote, $1,945, available at mytheresa.com
4. Gucci horsebit-detail patent leather loafers, $575, available at net-a-porter.com
5. J Brand Piper cotton-blend twill skinny pants, $230, available at net-a-porter.com