Sarah Jessica Parker Snags a Clio-------
In a way, it all goes back to those Manolos. WWD reports that Sarah Jessica Parker will receive an Honorary Image Award at the Clio Awards next month, honoring her career of creative contributions to the fashion and beauty industries. Parker heralded personal style and made Manolo Blahnik a household name during her stint as Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City, and her consistent enthusiasm for fashion has made her a veritable icon. Just in the past few months, Parker designed her own shoe collection with Manolo Blahnik and launched a clothing label, SJP.
The Clio Awards will take place on May 7 at The Pierre hotel in New York.
- What to Buy This Weekend: Labor Day Designer Steals
- Abercrombie Loses the Logo, Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Details, and More of the News You Missed Today
- EXCLUSIVE: Barbie’s New Designer Looks by Rebecca Taylor, Tess Giberson, and More
- Get Inked: 10 Models Show Off Their Tattoos
- Mary Katrantzou Liberates the Letter Sweater
about this blog
- style file covers all the news in style, from high street to high fashion, with dispatches from new york, l.a., london, paris, milan, tokyo, beijing, and more