Shop the Look: Fresh Fruit-------
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…or go shopping. Now that we’ve finally experienced some warmer weather, we’re ditching our all-black ensembles in favor of the lightest, brightest pieces we can find. Like a just-squeezed glass of juice, the fruit prints we’ve spotted as of late feel especially refreshing. Whether it’s a citrus-stamped dress, a quirky pineapple clutch, or a chunky charm necklace, fruit prints are the cutest way to step into spring (and fight normcore, while you’re at it). You might even feel inspired to up your vitamin intake. Shop our favorite fruity pieces by Mother of Pearl, Loeffler Randall, Charlotte Olympia, and more, below.
1. Mother of Pearl Franklin fruit shift dress, $1,055, available at matchesfashion.com
2. Kate Spade New York lemon tart charm necklace, $198, available at katespade.com
3. Byredo Pulp eau de parfum, $145, available at barneys.com
4. Charlotte Olympia Ana embellished Perspex shoulder bag, $1,495, available at net-a-porter.com
5. Loeffler Randall Tamsin classic pump, $295, available at loefflerrandall.com